I'm Anurag Deep.
I'm a Software Engineer.
I write Code.
I'm also on that bird app.
I live by a set of personal commandments that guide my actions and thoughts. These include:
- "If you're going to do it, do it now" - I believe in taking action and not just making promises.
- "You are what you do, not what you promise to do" - I strive to live a life true to my actions and not just my words.
- "The route is the impediment" - I challenge myself to take on tasks that may seem daunting and to not be held back by obstacles.
- "Lighten up" - I strive to keep my possessions, footprint and mind light, always keeping a sense of playfulness and avoiding becoming too serious.
- "Memento mori" - I remind myself to live a life free of regret and to not be afraid to take risks.
- "Be a motivating force for others" - I believe in leading by example and inspiring others, while also being mindful of the impact of my actions on the environment and other living things.